Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Air Force One, Collateral, Die Hard, John Q., or Speed?

Which film do you prefer?

Update:

Movies with a hostage theme.

IMO --

1. Collateral

2. Die Hard

3. Speed

4. John Q.

5. Air Force One

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

die hard mother f*cker

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 Die Hard

2 Air Force One

3 Collateral

4 Speed

5 John Q

• 4 years ago

I thinkboth John and Paul are great but I think each was the main driving forse behind The Beatles at different times. In their early years John was the main driving force. He seemed to be the main writer and lead singer of most of their early hits. But around 1966 or so, Paul seemed to take over as the main driving forse as most of the singles were mainly written by him with him singing lead. I just wish they hadn't split up. Both Jphn and Paul were so much better together than they were apart in the 1970s. B.Q. answer: Hey Judy Strawberry Fields Forever A Day In The Life Here, There and Everywhere With A Little Help From My Friends Come Together Here Comes The Sun Tomorrow Never Knows I could go on and on, there are too many great Beatles songs!

• 1 decade ago

Die Hard

take care

dave

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1 Speed (love me some keanu reeves, never get sick of this one)

2 Die Hard (bruuuce)

3 Collateral (i think audioslave's "shadow on the sun" was used in this one, if i'm remembering correctly, which was very nice)

4 Air Force One (don't remember this one too well, but c'mon, it's han solo)

5 John Q. (i may have seen this, don't remember, if i did, it must not have been that impressive)

edit-- i was right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhbawERy14

Youtube thumbnail

edit2-- some awesome hostage films you forgot:

from dusk till dawn (tarantino, clooney baby)

bandits (bruuuce again with billy bob)

inside man (spike lee!)

the negotiator (sam jackson. nuff said.) (oh and kevin spacey's in it too, i love him)

• Collateral

• 1 decade ago

Tough decision to make....

I think I have to go with Speed though, I love that movie for intensity throughout. And I thought Keanu was excellent.

But I also love all the Die Hard films. Willis is great!

• 1 decade ago

Tie between collateral or air force one.

• ©
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

tough..

there all great

but a tie with Speed and Die Hard..but more Speed..cuz I love sandra and keanu chemistry and dennis hopper was great

but i enjoyed Die Hard 3 with bruce and samuel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.