Are my parents cool..............?

i was out at a family party last nite

i had a few drinks

on the way home i got sick out the car window 3 times

i woke up the next mornin not rembering that i got sick

my parents just told me that they hope i learn to drink better

ps im 17

Update:

they knew i drink and always know when and where im drinking this was my first time gettin sick though

Update 2:

i live in ireland legal drinkin age is 18 im only 3 months off

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They're stupid and irresponsible parents for letting you drink at such a young age....

• 1 decade ago

real cool. your only 17 they're saying you can drink. what more would a teen want from such cool parents. I hope that when you do drink they are there to drive you home.

• 1 decade ago

no because they're telling you to keep drinking and your 17 first of all your underage and your parents shouldnt say "drink better" because the next time you "drink better" you could end up dead.

• 1 decade ago

you were drinking at 17!? that's something call ILLEGAL i hope you learned your lesson. and your parents should have told you to stop. thats what a good parent would do....(no offence) and there was a nother way for you to "learn your lesson" then for you to go through it yourself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There probally not mad b.c they know that at one point in your life you would get drunk. They may have done worse when they where younger or saw worse in the area.

• 1 decade ago

Nope...they're irresponsible

• 1 decade ago

they sure are. if my parents found out i was drinkin like that they would freak.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Super cool !?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

very cool but not really smart.

• Meggy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ya,...your parents are cool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.