What do you all think is going to happen to David Cook?

His brother died of cancer so do you all think David Cook will write a song about his brother? Also you all should make a donation to help find a cure for cancer. if you agree with me respond.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Power
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I didn't know his brother died. That is so sad. I don't believe the cure for cancer can be solved with money. I believe it is a path that some people have to take to making their transistion. I believe it can be a challenge for others to teach them how to heal themselves. The healing has nothing to do with money though. I think he is just going to go on the way he has. We don't know but he may have been grieving for a long time cause a family knows before something happens like this. My younger son passed away & my older son is like David he is mature & serious & he focused on work for a long time. It has been 9 years & now my son is balancing out his life & so David is probably going to do the same thing & put his pain into his work.

• WiTcH
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

David already wrote a song for his brother it's called Permanent, check it out, from his album 'David Cook' released last November. Also in his album, many songs are inspired by his family, like A Daily AntheM (which spells ADAM), as well as Heroes.

David's team at Race For Hope raised a lot of money for brain cancer research.. David ran the race hours after finding out about his brother as an homage to him as he said in his blog...

www.davidcookofficial.com

• 1 decade ago

In addition to Permanent, A Daily AntheM and Heroes, David wrote a song before idol for Adam called AC (look it up on youtube!)

It's terrible that Adam died, he seemed like a great man.

• Tyra
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yeah i agree my grand dad died from cancer, i think david really gonna make a song for his brother because that what all musician do write songs for their love ones

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm honestly not sure. I'm a HUGE Cookie fan. I just hope he's okay.

• 1 decade ago

he is making his new album

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.