Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 decade ago

"John Doe"/Dominic Purcell fans!!!!?

Okay, I know that John Doe was a televison show that aired a long time ago, but I need help. I'm looking for a still photo of the pilot episode when Dominic Purcell is standing in line and he's wearing a red sweatshirt and his hair is spiked back. For fans, it's when he's trying to find his "style". Please help!!

Actually, anyplace to find camera stills of John Doe would be great.

Favorite Answer

I am a member of The Dominic Purcell Community and I know there are a lot of pics. Don't know if the exact one you are looking for will be on there but I do know there are John Doe pics. I hope this helps!

Here is the link:

• Mukta

hey i can find many but dnt kno which 1 u want , moreso i want you to learn so follow these steps:

1. type www.google.com (on the webpage first click on images)or www.wikipedia.com

2. and put the keyword as "John Doe/Dominic Purcell tv series"

Thats it! Easy........isnt it.

i think u will get what u want

• jech

beneficial fantastic demonstrate. quite has no longer something on 24 besides the indisputable fact that it remains a remarkable demonstrate. And on the subject of its realism, permit me remind candy cheeks that this is fantasy, now no longer actuality. people watch to be entertained. people like to observe untrue bills. Hell maximum individuals watch the coaching and a million/2 the stuff on there is the two imbellished or is propaganda for the left wingers.