Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

Should I send my mother-in-law flowers for mothers day?

Should I send my mother in law flowers for mothers day? They would be from her son and I. His brother (22) just moved back in with them and his sister (12) also lives there. Would that be too big of a jester like I'm trying to show off? I don't think they would get her anything more than a card.

Favorite Answer

I think it's a lovely gesture. In addition, a son should give his mother something for her day beside a greeting card for all those dirty diapers she changed, meals she cooked, appointments she took him to, etc. etc. I'm sure she will know you're just as much a part of it as he is.

• Lane

I think that is a lovely idea. I am a Mother in law and my daughter in law and my son always give me lovely gifts. It is important that you and your husband do what you want to do and feel is the right thing. Do not worry about the others. My daughter in law always picks out lovely gifts, and I deeply appreciate it.

Absolutely, who cares if your showing off. Your just trying to impress her. It is a great idea! Go through with it!

• I think that you should. She will be very pleased, because , honestly, who doesn't want flowers?

NO !! get her one of these. http://beachphotos.tk

FLOWERS DIE !! She will love you for it.