Wiccans/Pagans/etc: Do you ever meet people who are excited to tell you about your faith, but get things wrong?

I used to think of it as the zeal of the person who's recently found their path, or feels like they have to explain it so you don't think their a devil worshiper or something. But what do you do when they say things that are just wrong? My cousin-in-law (cousin by marriage? What's the proper... show more I used to think of it as the zeal of the person who's recently found their path, or feels like they have to explain it so you don't think their a devil worshiper or something.

But what do you do when they say things that are just wrong?

My cousin-in-law (cousin by marriage? What's the proper term?) Has a class on Wicca and Magic and associated topics. He asked me o come the three hours up to talk about Rroma magic and remedies, well, as much as was proper.

One of his students was really enthusiastic, and must have thoought I was a new student, and started telling me all about wicca, which was fine, as I don't know that much about it, but then she started saying stuff about the Celts that was really inaccurate, and I know Will wouldn't teach her, and I didn't know how to go about correcting her historical inaccuracies, or even if I should.

I mean, the idea that the Celts believed in a goddess that created the universe is really far out there, considering they believed in something analogous to the big bang, historically, and so is the secret witch-cult idea.

So how do you handle a situation where someone is trying to tell you about your faith, but gets things wrong?
Update: I do know Stonehenge, been there, multiple times. It predates the Celts, and there is very little evidence that the Celts used it as a place of worship, from a purely archeological point of view.