Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Could I become famous in Australia?

I notice Brits and other Europeans just don't get my brand of humor, but, aside from Americans, I notice the Aussies can play along just fine. Think I should move to Australia and become a famous paperback writer?

Best Answer

I'm Australian and you're famous to me

• ?

You need someone who has 10-20 million dollars to invest to make you famous . People invested money in Kylie Minogue to make her famous . That is how the buisness works it's not based on demos or how cute you look. Nobody gives anything away for free they want something in return . After somebody becomes famous the investors make all the money and pay the artist a small percentage . (something like 5%) . Sorry, if this is not the answer you want but it's the truth . Find another hobby like girls soccer,kneedlepoint,etc.....

• Autumn

This would be best answered by some of your contacts from Australia, but, yes, I think you would be able to find success as a paperback writer in the U.S. or Australia. I'll be waiting to hear what Jenny has to say about this. ; )

• Janie

You can become famous anywhere, you just have to write good. It depends on the quality of your writing.

Is this question serious though?

• ^__^

If you have the money, go ahead! Just beware of the evil kangaroos.

Yeah because im Australian and your dreams are funny.

Eddie, you could become famous anywhere. :)

lemme guess, 'how to get the fat wife thin in 60 days' ??? ;)

Do you like vegemite? If you do you might do well.

That depends.. how big is your..um..Kangaroo!!