Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Snacking pole: What's the best yogurt lid to lick?

Best Answer

They mostly taste the same at the top. Its the fruity filling at the bottom that matters. I also like sucking yogurt from a tube.

Trix yogurt Berry Watermelon

Snacking Pole: Blueberry Flavor!!

:-)

Yoplait makes this yogurt and it's called "custard" or something, anyway it's so rich it almost defeats the purpose of eating yogurt as a diet food in the first place but it's worth it!

• My favorite yogurt is Pina Colada, Cherry, Peach or Pineapple

Trix yogurt

ew! i dont understand why yet i'm able to't lick the yogurt/pudding off the lid! it disgusts me! on get on an identical time unwell consume it with a spoon. idk why. in all probability purely that incontrovertible actuality which you look so dumb licking relatively of yogurt lined foil. eww.

Yoplait vanilla/cherry! Yummy~

You-play makes it.. I think it's called foreskin? Vanilla yogurt, with a couple berries at the bottom. Delicious.

the yoplait lids (all rights reserved) there is a lot of yogurt stuck to the top