What would you do if you were stuck in a elevator with you're favorite celebrity?

Ha! Just wondering!! Tell me who you're favorite celebrity/singer whatever, is (male or female) and what would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with them?!

Best Answer

Let edward cullen bite me, so we can live happily ever after and before I get bitten we have babies and they grow in like 2 minutes then they pop out, then he bites me...

I would talk to them like a normal person. Introduce myself and let them know what I think of their work. Another wise, I hopes I will never have to meet someone famous in elevator..

Jesse McCartney's my fave celeb..

and omg there are so many things I would like to do if I got stuck with him in an elevator. Make out with him =D Give him my number, ask for his autograph and then I'd probably faint because I wouldn't believe my luck ! xD

• Erika

relies upon if the diva is going to have s3x with me if definite then supply me Velvet Sky, if not i would be caught with Chris Jericho he appears like he's a humorous guy and we are in a position to bypass the hours speaking, and having some laughs.

WOW. I would die! My favorite celebrity is Idina Menzel. I would talk to her..and ask her my millions of questions..and get her to sign whatever I had. LOL..and pray that the elevator never got fixed. :)

I enjoy the work of several celebrities, but I've never been very star struck. I'd just keep quiet probably.

Kellan Lutz and I would try to star a conversation with him and get his number. Of if I was feeling adventurous or I was going to die in a week I would start making out with him if I could. I would never see him again ever.

• TSM

Dirty dirty things.

*prays I am one day stuck in an elevator with Trent Reznor*

say i know everything about them, and i purposely made us get stuck. & the only way to get us unstuck is by telling the voices in my head. lol, i would love to see him super scared. Nathan Leon from Madina Lake

my fav celebrity is Nick Jonas.

first I'd start a conversation

then I'd ask for his autograph

then I'd try to kiss him!