What would you do if you were stuck in a elevator with you're favorite celebrity?

Ha! Just wondering!! Tell me who you're favorite celebrity/singer whatever, is (male or female) and what would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with them?!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Let edward cullen bite me, so we can live happily ever after and before I get bitten we have babies and they grow in like 2 minutes then they pop out, then he bites me...

• 1 decade ago

I would talk to them like a normal person. Introduce myself and let them know what I think of their work. Another wise, I hopes I will never have to meet someone famous in elevator..

• 1 decade ago

Jesse McCartney's my fave celeb..

and omg there are so many things I would like to do if I got stuck with him in an elevator. Make out with him =D Give him my number, ask for his autograph and then I'd probably faint because I wouldn't believe my luck ! xD

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

relies upon if the diva is going to have s3x with me if definite then supply me Velvet Sky, if not i would be caught with Chris Jericho he appears like he's a humorous guy and we are in a position to bypass the hours speaking, and having some laughs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WOW. I would die! My favorite celebrity is Idina Menzel. I would talk to her..and ask her my millions of questions..and get her to sign whatever I had. LOL..and pray that the elevator never got fixed. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I enjoy the work of several celebrities, but I've never been very star struck. I'd just keep quiet probably.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kellan Lutz and I would try to star a conversation with him and get his number. Of if I was feeling adventurous or I was going to die in a week I would start making out with him if I could. I would never see him again ever.

• TSM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Dirty dirty things.

*prays I am one day stuck in an elevator with Trent Reznor*

• 1 decade ago

say i know everything about them, and i purposely made us get stuck. & the only way to get us unstuck is by telling the voices in my head. lol, i would love to see him super scared. Nathan Leon from Madina Lake

• 1 decade ago

my fav celebrity is Nick Jonas.

first I'd start a conversation

then I'd ask for his autograph

then I'd try to kiss him!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.