Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Scale of 1 to 100, How well do you think Obama is doing?

Favorite Answer

I GIVE HIM A 1 ANY PRESIDENT THAT BOWS TO TERRORIST AND BANKRUPTS AMERICA AND SPEND MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT PUT TOGETHER FOR DUNG THAT WE DO NOT NEED SURE GETS A ONE AND THATS FOR BEING IN THE FLESH

10

Because, uh, at the uh time uh it seemed uh like a good uh idea. I just love how the Obama supporters try to explain away Obama''s flip flops and mis-speaks. Yep, just some more spinnig from the 'spin Doctor'. Only a fool would think that McCain is a clone of Bush. There are big differences in McCain's energy plan and Bush's. McCain is correct in his thinking that we must tap into our oil now and work harder toward alternative energy for the future.

17

Well so far the only thing he's really accomplished in his first 100 days is gotten us into the private sector business which isn't doing so hot. Other than that, not much has been done yet. I'll give him a 20, that's a nice even number that gives him room to grow, but doesn't give him much room to screw up.

35

i knew this would go bad the day he got into office. anyone that said that they do not like the guy is called raciest to no one will put the guy down. i think he is doing a terrible job. all of the democrats that wanted change wanted immediate gratification but when they did not get it they all got pissed. so now all of the democrats are against the guy they backed all through the election. and even when the republicans say one thing the democrats who hate him back him to get under the republicans skin. so he has basicly blamed bush for everything and used the color of his skin to win the election.

0.0000000000000 is my rating

• Cotton

I'll give him 15. 10 for his attire, and 5 for his travel. I just cant bring myself to offer up points for anything else.

85%

B+

I think he's doing a good job.

ummmm maybe about 79