Suggest points for "We The People" manifesto?

With runaway governments, an economy in ruins, and public servants imagining that we are their Subjects and not Free Men, the time is ripe for a Manifesto, laying out a contrast between the way things are and the way things aught to be. It is time to restore the American Dream, which is not a mortgage but Freedom.

I will write it. Please make suggestions and I thank you all in advance.

"It is a terrific decree in life that they must act who would prevail." -George Meredith-

I should have mentioned that restoring the Constitution is at the top of my list. This necessarily means a drastically downsized Federal Government so that it will fit back inside the box of "defined and limited" powers we loaned it.

Important points:

-sound money

-restore/recognize individual rights

--such as PROPERTY rights.

---Property includes esoteric, long-forgotten things like actually receiving your whole paycheck. Therefore

-rescind the 16th Amendment

Favorite Answer

"We, the people of the United States, demand that the government adhere to the principles and restrictions of the United States Constitution."

Start with the Constitution, it seems they have forgotten.

Also add; Failure to comply with "The People" shall result in Capital Punishment.

• Rollo

Enact into law a "Bill of Responsibilities" so that all these people who think that they have a "right" to do something, realise that their right carries with it, a duty to the nation.

We the people cant turn this country around and make it like it was before Bush ruined it.