Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why are there no people of color in this training film for United Socialist Stimulus Recovery Obama Motor Work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsPFI--muo

Youtube thumbnail

It just seems such a Change that Obama would go into the Car Business and only have non POC's building his car.

Favorite Answer

Go figure... you think he would have enough compassion to have shown at least one of his fellow Kenyans in the video.

• There is no such thing as "United Socialist Stimulus Recovery Obama Motor Work".

How do you get so misinformed?

• What that video really points out is how much our command and control economy will boom when we add all of those jobs to manufacture the next generation of cars by hand. We all now know that productivity does not matter in economics. Comrade Obama has told us so by insisting that government spending will "create" jobs.

In the New World Order U.S.A. - all criminals on TV are caucasian, all cops are Black or Mexican...

All people who live in $500K homes are Black. All whites live in trailer parks.

It's actually starting to annoy me, which in and of itself annoys me. Do they think if they show us pretty pictures we'll believe more of their b.s.?

liberals, this is nice piece of sarcasm. we conservatives realize you lack a sense of humor on just about everything, but there is a lot of truth in this.

OBlunder must like what he sees here, because this is what Chrysler will soon look like.

Source(s): Liberals all over the world are planning to steal your stuff

LOL. Really good. Maybe because he was probably in grade school when this was filmed. Okay, you got me. MAYBE junior high.

it's in East Germany, in about 1970

it would be easier to answer your question if I knew what you were trying to make up here....Are you complaining that there are no black people in East Germany in 1977?

Frankly I think it's appalling that the commies of East Germany didn't create a propaganda film with blacks in it

• Bill

couldn't find any that knew how to hold a wrench.

• fdm215

Say what? Can you rewrite this in English? I think you've been punked. Don't believe everything you see on YouTube.