What PS3 games would allow me to play co-operately with an offline friend against online opponents?

I understand Left 4 Dead allows this, but I don't have an Xbox.

Also, what PS3 games can you recommend that have good offline multiplayer or co-operative gaming? So many multiplayer modes these days only consist of online action.

Thanks!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet2 LittleBigPlanet Karting and Modnation Racers Grand Turismo 4 and 5 Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition Resident Evil 6 Mortal Kombat (2011) Injustice: Gods Among Us A lot of those fpshooters may have co-op multiplayer

• Stu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

against online opponents? u need other people? or just as a co-op online game? theres nothing better out there then Call Of Duty 4!!!!!!!

both platforms bot that game and good ..its just the best try Search and Destroy mode or Team-Deathmatch ,Domination

Resident Evil 4 got that option as well and there is addon on playstaion store so u can play 2vs2 online against other people not only computer generated.

Rainbow Six - Las Vegas 1 or 2

• 1 decade ago

Gta iv, call of duty 5 ,midnight club la , army of two , saints row 2, vegas2, bad company, need for speed undercover, lair, 50 cent blood on the sand, wwwe legends of wrselmaina, fifa 09, nbaa

Source(s): thats my best and favorite ps3 games
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I see you mean with split screen but online split screen with players around the world.

Resistance 2 allows 2 players to log in with their psn seeing as it is a sony game.

Source(s): I played the game with my mates online aswelll
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think two players can play co-op simultaneously on the same console with online opponents...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

call of duty 5

• 1 decade ago

Hi the only games i know where you can do that are

LITTLE BIG PLANET

WARHAWK

ARMY OF 2

Source(s): The games i have
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.