I'm interested in boobs more than penis's ...am I bi?

I'm 16, and convinced I'm straight. I love the usual heart throbs, e.g Zac Efron and I look at boys in the usual way.

But I'm a bit confused. Past 2 years I've developed an interest in boobs. I don't know why, but I seem to prefer boobs to penis's. Yet, I don't have crushes on girls, I don't see them in that way. This could just be a phrase I'm going through but, does this mean I'm bi?

I just don't understand...I don't get crushes on girls or anything.

I'm just more interested in boobs than anything else..

Favorite Answer

find a man with "moobs" - great big fat dangling moobs and that should sort out your problem.

It depends do you have any sexual attraction to girls i.e. your girl friend i.e. have you had heterosexual intercourse if so then personally I would say your Bi, if you truly have no interest in girls and the above is true then your probably gay, the best way if your somewhere inbetween is to watch some gay and straight porn and see which one turns you on the most if both but one is better your bi but leaning towards one or the other,

It's no big deal. Most people like boobs...there's just something fun about their appearance. I know plenty of people who aren't attracted to women sexually that just love boobs.

Just work at Victoria Secret helping ladies try on different bras. That will satisfy your obsession.

no everyone's tendensies or likes are totaly different. even if you are bi some like one thing more than the other, and some like both of them equally. or by season. LOL

A: you probably have this Obsession because you yourself have boobs.

and B: not liking penises is ok because they are not exactly good looking are they.

You just have a boob obsession, no big deal.

Probably you are a boob girl.

i think you just have a fascination with boobs, it will probably pass.