Most controversial matches of all time?

Could you give a list of matches (test or ODI) which would rank among the most controversial matches. Here's a few that I remember: Pakistan vs England, Oval 2006 = the Pakistani team's walkout after the umpire accuses Pak players for ball... show more Could you give a list of matches (test or ODI) which would rank among the most controversial matches.

Here's a few that I remember:

Pakistan vs England, Oval 2006 = the Pakistani team's walkout after the umpire accuses Pak players for ball tampering.
India vs Australia, Sydney test 2008 = umpiring under the scanner after some high profile errors.
India vs South Africa, Jo'berg test 2001 = Match referee punishes 6 Indian players for over appealing. The next test match following this had to be declared "unofficial" after Mike Denness was removed.
India vs Sri Lanka, Kolkata, World Cup semi final 1996= Sri Lanka declared the winners before the ending due to rioting crowd.
New Zealand vs Australia = Melbourne ODI, 1981 = infamous underarm last ball by Trevor Chappel when NZ needed 6 runs.
Ireland vs Pakistan, 2007 W.C match= The unfortunate post match events and conspiracy theories put this in the list.
England vs Australia = The 1933 bodyline series.

Can you list any more such incidents?

If not then choose the most controversial from my list.
Update: ah thanks madcap for adding another match. I hope you guys come up with more such incidents. I'm really curious to enhance my knowledge.
Update 2: oops Port Elizabeth it was, not Jo'berg . Thanks Oracle.
16 answers 16