I like this guy! I'm in serious trouble! PLEASE HELP ME!?

So me and this guy were in a play together. He is 18 and I am 14. So anyways, The director said that we needed an acoustic guitar, so i let them borrow mine. So to make a long story short, I wanted to know if he (the 18 yr old) wanted to keep the guitar as a keepsake b/c he was graduating and I didn't really... show more So me and this guy were in a play together. He is 18 and I am 14. So anyways, The director said that we needed an acoustic guitar, so i let them borrow mine. So to make a long story short, I wanted to know if he (the 18 yr old) wanted to keep the guitar as a keepsake b/c he was graduating and I didn't really want it anymore. So I got the nerve to text him saying if he had a second to answer a question. this is what it said

"You don't need permission to ask me a question. Just go ahead and ask. What is it?"

Do you find that relpy mean? or just fine? What should I say back? PLEASE HELP ME! I BEG OF YOU!!!! :(