Are White women getting uglier day by day?

I see that women from other races are getting more appealing and hotter than white women who were considered to be the most appealing models and actresses, their facial features are getting blunt and uglier where as their skin tone is getting darker and less glowing, Is it just because of immigration causing... show more I see that women from other races are getting more appealing and hotter than white women who were considered to be the most appealing models and actresses, their facial features are getting blunt and uglier where as their skin tone is getting darker and less glowing,

Is it just because of immigration causing interracial marriages, hence getting impure mixed white people who are uglier than early day silky pearl glowing white skinned tall blond sexy trimmed curvy models like Brigitte Nielsen who seemed to be like made for swimsuits?