sssss asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

20點~~可不可以幫我檢查一下我的grammar? (急!)

1.Was the book interesting? Why?

I think the book quite interesting. It is because I love to read about brave people story at all times. When I read the book, I will be curious about the next development of the character. Moreover, the words are quite easy for me so I can read the book smoothly.

What is more, the book shows eight true stories of courage. Every character has a different life but they have the same thing, it is courage. From the book, I can know how brave they are.

2. Was the book useful to you? Why?

I think the book is absolutely useful to me. Certainly, everyone will meet the difficulties and disasters. Sometimes, maybe we don’t know how to deal with it. Consequently, someone will end up their life. It is unworthy.

So, in this book, I have learnt that courage is one of the important factors of success. And I know if we lack courage, everything we do will be in vain. Ana is a runner who is fought against pain and illness, and it is an example of courage for us all. I will try hard to become a successful person like her.

3. Which part of the book was most interesting/useful to you? Why?

I think the book was most interesting to me is Ana. I was particularly touched by her. Ana want to become the fastest runner in the world. When her dream began to come true, an accident involving fire destroyed her plan. Bad burns covered 38% of Ana’s body and she was close to death.

Although Ana was badly hurt, she didn’t give up. She went through every difficulty. Friends told her she must rest but Ana did not listen. She refused to stop. Fighting a few months after her accident she was winning again,it is winning against pain.

Finally, in 1993, Ana won the silver medal in a running race.

不是translate...是我的文法有沒有錯

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有修改的地方幫您用" "標示:

1.Was the book interesting? Why?

I think the book "was" and "is" quite interesting. It is because I love to read about "brave people's" story at all times. When I read the book, "I will be deeply attracted and curious about what would happen to the main character." Moreover, the words are quite easy for me so I can read the book "with ease."

What is more, the book shows eight true stories of courage. Every character has a different life but "they have something in common, that is courage." From the book, I can "see" how brave they are.

2. Was the book useful to you? Why?

I think the book is absolutely useful to me. "Everyone may confront the difficulties or suffer from sever disasters once their life time." "Many of them may not know how to deal with it and simply end up their life eventually." It "would be a great pity."

"From this book," I "learnt" that courage is one of the important factors of success. "Without" courage, "we won't be able to come off", "and every effort we have spent will be in vain."

"Take Ana for example, she is a runner fighting against pain and illness and never gives up." I "determined to" become a successful person like her.

3. Which part of the book was "the" most interesting/useful to you? Why?

I think "Ana's story interests me the most." I "am" particularly touched by her. Ana always "wants" to become the fastest runner in the world. "However, when her dream was about to come true, an accident destroyed not only her dream, but alomost her life." She suffered a 38% burn from fire on her skin and on the brink of death."

Although Ana was badly hurt, she didn’t give up. She went through every difficulty. Friends told her she must rest but Ana did not listen. She refused to stop. "Having fighted for a few months after her accident, she won the victory over the pain."

2009-05-04 01:31:52 補充:

說明:

[if we lack courage, everything we do will be in vain.]這句話感覺有點邏輯上的問題,因為絕大部分應該先具備勇氣,我們才勇於去做一些事情,但這句話翻譯過後,會變成沒有勇氣,我們做的任何事都是徒然.因此,我幫您潤飾成:

Without courage, we won't be able to come off(成功), and every effort we have spent will be in vain.

以上,供您參考.

Source(s): above 15 years teaching experience

語法。

書是否是有趣? 為什麼?我認為相當有趣的書。

它是,因為我愛一直闻悉勇敢的人故事。 當我讀書,我對字符的下發展將是好奇的。 而且,詞對我是相當容易,因此我可以順利地讀書。 而且,書顯示勇氣八個真實的故事。 每個字符有不同的生活,但是他們有同一件事,它是勇氣。 從書,我可以知道多么勇敢他們是。

2. 对您書是否是有用? 為什麼?我認為書对我是绝對有用。 一定,大家將遇見困難和災害。 有时,我們可能不会涉及它。 结果,某人將結束他們的生活。 它是不值得的。 因此,在這本書,我获悉勇氣是其中一個成功重要因素。 并且我知道我們是否缺乏勇氣,我們徒然的一切。 名言是与痛苦和病症作战的賽跑者,并且它是勇氣的例子我們的全部。 我將设法成為像她的一個成功的人。

3. 書的哪個部分对您是最有趣或有用? 為什麼?我認為書是最有趣對我是名言。 我由她特別接觸。 名言在世界上想要成為最快速的賽跑者。 當她的夢想開始實現,介入火的事故毀壞了她的計劃。 壞燒傷蓋了38%名言的身體,并且她是接近死亡。 雖然名言非常受伤,她沒有放弃。 她审阅每個困難。 朋友告訴了她她必须休息,但是名言沒有聽。 她拒绝停止。 與一些個月戰鬥,在她的事故她再之後贏取,它贏取反對痛苦。 终于,在1993年名言获得了在連續種族的银牌。