Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

翻譯 First of all...............

請幫我翻譯以下的內容

First of all, i'm glad to receive an answer from you. Thanks a lot. Nowadays we have an awful weather in Tashkent. Almost everyday raining. In Uzbekistan, now spring and it will last one more month. But it doesn't matter anyway to my mood. CZ, I have a lot loyal friends here. One of the best is YOU! About my nation, .... erm I said I was born in Uzbekistan but my nation is not uzbek. I'm metis. My Pa is tatar and my mum is uzbek. But i really appreciate uzbeks, their traditions, their kindness. Our language is near ... just similar to the uyghur language who are live in Xinjiang in China. We are the most civilized between Central Asia. I refer to Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Kazakstan and Kirgizistan. Uzbeks live only for their children not for themselves. With this, it's different from other nations, except asians. I love uzbek people. I grew, study, work and live among them, but any of them have never discriminated me or just my nation. I wanna tell my nation uzbek, as if it's my real nation. You should come and see yourself how am I right. I think it's enough about my nation, I can't more discribe it to you. Tell me about your hometown. By the way, do you care about inviting me to your homecountry or .....-)))) I will wait your answer. If you are not satisfied with my answer just tell. promise, I'll try next time to tell more about it. Good Bye for nowMy best for you. Good Luck for your exams. I believe that you can do your best. Never forget, that your loyal friends always, everytime with you!

謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

首先我很高興收到您的回答,非常感謝。現在在塔什干的氣後非常差,幾乎每天下雨。現在是春天,而且還有一個月,不過沒關系,對我的心情沒有影響,我這裡有很多好朋友,其中之一就是你~!關於我的國籍,我說過我生於烏茲別克斯坦,但我的國籍不是烏茲別克,我的父親是Tartar母新是烏茲別克,但我對烏茲別克的傳統和親切覺得感恩,我們的語言很近似新疆,我們最近似中亞I refer to Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Kazakstan and Kirgizistan Uzbeks live only for their children not for themselves. With this, it's different from other nations, except asians.我愛烏茲別克,我在那裡長大、學習、工作並住在那。但那裡沒有任何人會批評我或我的國籍,我想說烏茲別克像在說我真正的國籍,你應該來並用自已的眼光來看看我對嗎?我想我無法再多形容我的國籍 。告訴我你的家鄉,還有,你不介意邀請我去拜訪你吧? 或…(笑)or .....-)))) 我會等你的答複,如果你不滿意我的回答請直接告訴我,我保証下次會更詳細I Good Bye for nowMy best for you. Good Luck for your exams. I believe that you can do your best. Never forget, that your loyal friends always, everytime with you!

以上,時間有點趕,希望對您有幫助

一起玩情趣用品網路商城,提供成人情趣用品、情趣內衣等,全省宅配到府、超商付款包裝隱密,歡迎參觀選購。

一起玩情趣用品官網:http://www.17one.net

一起玩情趣用品粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/17one