What can i do my car got towed?

So i have an apartment in Michigan and i drove all the way to illinois to pick up a car i had just bought, I drove it all the way back parked it in my apparent parking lot(which they tow in without a permit) but seing how i just bought it i unloaded all my stuff ran up to drop it off there was about 8 minutes left... show more So i have an apartment in Michigan and i drove all the way to illinois to pick up a car i had just bought, I drove it all the way back parked it in my apparent parking lot(which they tow in without a permit) but seing how i just bought it i unloaded all my stuff ran up to drop it off there was about 8 minutes left in the Bulls Celtics game so i had to watch it. I come outside to move my car and it got towed. I live in the complex and i called the towing company to tell them what they did. But they said that i should have had a permit on it, i literally left for 15 minutes and it was gone, i live there and i refuse to pay 118 dollars to get a car out of somewhere i pay rent at and live. There has to be something that i can do please anyone help me out!
5 answers 5