If Dale Jr quit racing tommorow?

If he just said to hell with it, and walked away. Who would be the next driver for hater nation to sit here and bash on? I mean come on there's got to be some good candidates out there.Some underachieving driver like Kevin Harvick, some drivers who really do get by on name alone like Casey Mears and Paul... show more If he just said to hell with it, and walked away. Who would be the next driver for hater nation to sit here and bash on? I mean come on there's got to be some good candidates out there.Some underachieving driver like Kevin Harvick, some drivers who really do get by on name alone like Casey Mears and Paul Menard. Let's see the list.
Update: I hope I don't fall into any of those catagories bestanswer(then again I do acknowledge other drivers on the track), and yes Jr does leave me scratching my head at times.