Motorcycle Gang Information.?

I am curious about motorcycle gangs. A girl in my Effective Speaking Class gave a presentation about them and I've been curious ever since. I dated a guy a few years back who claimed to be a part of a motorcycle gang, and he said the necklace he wore was part of his membership or something. It's been a while ago so my memory of why he said he got the necklace is lost in the wrinkles of my brain somewhere, but I know what it looked like. It was a black cross on a black leather cord. I'm wondering if anyone knows what motorcycle gang has that, if any. Just curious...thanks for ya help.

Favorite Answer

Was it a Christian bike group?

I won't say what he may have been wearing, but it probably WAS a surfer's cross or something he picked up along the way and thought it unusual enough to make up a story about A little research into motorcycle clubs will show that most clubs wear identification on their vests and jackets. The "outlaw" or 1%ers don't always wear their colors though. Their are as many clubs as there are hobbies or interests in the country. I think he was probably involved in the Wannabe club. Many guys talk that trash to impress girls. If he'd been involved in a real club you would have known about it and probably introduced to the other bikers. Always be careful around "biker gangs" though because they aren't all nice guys. Do a little research on the Hell's Angels, Outlaws, Iron Coffin, and The Warlocks. Not the club's websites, the different news stories and things like that. With that many versions about crimes, they can't all be model citizens.

http://www.tgia.net/Links/Information_Sites/Motorc...

Most motorcycle "gangs" don't really have jewelry as a defining symbol. The most common thing is what they call "colors", or a vest with their symbol and colors. Any group who wants to be official considered a group or club has to meet with the motorcycle group know as the Outlaws to make sure that the colors and symbols chosen aren't too similar to any of the Outlaws rival gangs.

If the guy you dated was bragging so openly about being in a "gang", he was probably just riding with similar bikers from the area. I rode with a stunt group for a while and we had colors, but it wasn't anything official. It was just to hang out and have fun.

Sometimes you can go to the Library and search old Newspaper Articles in that town ,may even be able to find it on line about Motorcycle deaths in Certain States / Sometimes your better off not resurrecting the Dead and leave it alone . Choices !

that aint no club colors baby! Go to bigredmachine.com thats the Hells Angels website. You can see what they are pretty much about. I think The Outlaws M.C. have a website as well. I know that Pagans M.C. like to fly under the radar so to speak,but the Banditos Might have a site. And they arent gangs! M.C. stands for MOTORCYCLE CLUB!

I don't know what a motorcycle "gang" is, but the necklace you described sounds like a surfer's cross.

• Probably was a Christan motorcycle club

Well, he is a real white trash drug addict criminal, or the type of idiot who thinks he could impress you by posing as such. And you seem impressed so go figure. I've made a career of overestimating women.

It sounds like your ex-boyfrieind was feeding you a line of bs. Club members wear their colors on their skin or leathers, not jewelry.

I agree with randall