Survey: Is there any difference between?

Bulgaria and Belgium?

Tony, I'm hurt

Favorite Answer

lmao...

oops my bad

belgium, bulgaria...it all sounds the same to me. lmfao

edit..

at least i got the first, third and fourth letter right.

Source(s): quit poking fun at me
  • Tina

- Do you count yourself as a conservative or liberal? Why? Liberal mostly I suppose. The world is a game with winners and losers, this is true, but I believe in a world where everyone is allowed to play and have fun doing so. Socialize medicine, education, welfare, and child care, among other things, but create a free market thats open to keep innovation and progression up. - What is your salary? None (looking for part time) - What is your occupation? University student, Business Management, also take a lot of politics courses.Want to get a degree in political science as well - Did you live in a mother-father household or were you divorced? Mother (but I saw my dad all the time) - How many siblings do you have? Sister - Are you middle-class, upper-class, or lower-class? Lower middle class - Do you regularly drink alcohol? Sometimes on weekends - How old are you? 20 - Are you an atheist or do you follow a religion? Which one? Agnostic, realist. - What is your highest level of education? Currently a student - What age did you realize that you are a liberal or conservative? When my mom taught me that sharing feels better than not - Are your parents liberal or conservative? Liberal, mom is an ex-marxist, dad has a bit of a conservative in him - How was your childhood? I was loved and cared for. Were there problems? Yes. - Are you a male or female? Male - Do you believe life after death? I don't believe but I can't be sure. - Do you take a pro-gun stance or do you not? Why? Non: I have not found guns to have any positive effect on my life even when I was getting beat up and robbed back in the day. Id rather they take my money than use a gun on someone. - What do you think about public education? It needs more funding and a change in the system. - What is your gender orientation? Male - What do you think about Obama? He disappointed me. - What do you think about morality (or lack thereof) in America? Morality is subjective. The society needs to teach kids to think logically so they can create morals that are more grounded. Teach a kid how to reach his own conclusion about why exactly killing is bad exercises the mind and helps them develops problem solving techniques. - Have you had any sexual relationships other than marriage? I am not married. - What do you think about marriage? Its stupid but I might do it anyways, just for kicks. - Do you watch Family Guy? Jersey Shore? Family guy sometimes.

• anav72

Does Bulgaria have Belgium waffles, if not then I 'd only go with that as my answer. Gotta eat, right?

What ? Are you serious ? Bulgaria and Belgium are different countries.

yeah i'm pretty sure they're 2 different countires...

Belgium's near....France, somewhere in Western Europe...and Bulgaria was part of the Iron Curtain during Cold War...i had a classmate who's Bulgarian and it's different, i'm postitive..

Bulgaria is such a beautiful country I always visit it

It has amazing beaches, mountains, girls, nightlife, museums, ancient tombs, ancient cities, ancient artifacts, restaurants, scenic views, amazing resorts etc. There are so many things to do. Visit it trust me. Visit any city its bound to be good- especially anywhere on the black sea coast or sofia or central bulgaria. Its amazing!

Belgium is north of Latveria whereas Bulgaria is south of Latveria.

Belgium is in Western Europe and the capital city

is Bruxelles.

Bulgaria is in Eastern Europe and the capital city is Sofia.

no idea

I have never been to Belgium or Bulgaria

but I guess there will be differences :S

Difference in spelling .

Two different countries.