Why do people care what a blonde bimbo Miss California beauty contestant thinks about gay marriage?

Those contestants are basically prostitutes anyway

Why does America still televise this pageant trash? People in Europe have banned beauty pageants and laugh at the USA for televising them. They are absurd and soooooo yesterday
Update: Xtina: I think heterosexuakl marriage should be banned because you all have made such a HUGE mess of it and ruined children's lives.
OK?
Update 2: Eoghan: Obviously you are being ironic and saying that anyone who speaks out against gays is treated as a criminal and in some way your answer is a veiled attempt to repudiate this so called trend that you suggest exists. It is perfectly appropriate for hitherto bullied and maligned groups to be outraged by... show more Eoghan:
Obviously you are being ironic and saying that anyone who speaks out against gays is treated as a criminal and in some way your answer is a veiled attempt to repudiate this so called trend that you suggest exists.
It is perfectly appropriate for hitherto bullied and maligned groups to be outraged by someone trying to strip her rights and then use her own beauty (and sponsored fake breasts) to strip away their rights.
It is using hugely powerful and manipulative tactics to oppress a vulnerable group.
Of course she failed because gays have won the battles and the wars
Update 3: typo: her = their
Update 4: Blue Christian: It's obvious that I care because the fundie christian bimbo is using her religion and beauty to oppress me and bigots buy into her viewpoint.
Anyway she is as fake as her sponsored boob job and as real as her belief in an imaginary god.
Update 5: Nobody called you a *speech and thought criminal* Eoghhan
YOU introduced the terminology and then confessed to it
I'd never heard of it and it is conspiracy-speak for *difference of opinion* slash *cultural and societal preference pendulum swings over time*
Update 6: KAMKRUHM: YOU are sucking up to me and yet in another question you were viciously homophobic and promoted Sharia law ie the execution of gays

Which is it?