Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesNissan · 1 decade ago

Nissan Rogue S or Nissan Altima S?

im looking to buy a new car and i am deciding between these two. they are similar in price so that is why i am considering them. Would like to know if they have the same standard features and personal experience with either car. basic use of the car (for me) will be city driving 20 mi daily and carrying 2 boys, which factors into interior space.

Favorite Answer

Get the Rogue because changing demands of carrying your two boys and there things around the extra space will come in handy plus a hatch back and fold down seats will allow you to cart a bicycle with a flat tire or some antique finds back from the market. Just remember no cars like stop and go 20 miles a day driving so keep up with oil changes every 3,750 miles.

Source(s): Nissan Master tech

I have a Rogue and I love it. I was able to get the Rogue SL AWD for the same price as the S FWD so there's definitely some room to move on the price with either car. For me, I wanted a small SUV because one of my main activities is driving around with my dog. I also wanted the AWD because I live in Canada and have always driven AWD cars (I guess it's just a comfort thing). I believe they are both nice cars so it's all about your needs. If the boys are going to be driving the car, you may feel safer with an SUV.

Remember that they are two different types of cars-They may be similar in price but the Rogue is a small SUV and the Altima is a midsize sedan. I personally would pick the Altima, but it depends what your needs are.

I can't speak for the Rogue but I have an Altima and I Absolutely love it. It's a fun car. Great gas mileage. Good acceleration. Fun to drive. And it looks good too!!

In case you generally be worried about the safety of your self and your loved ones from the bad attackers and you still do not know how to proceed if that very bad situation happens for sure, there isn't to be anxious anymore, because there https://tr.im/c0peC is Patriot Self Defense that would be the most great guidance for you personally to be able to have good movements of self-defense. It could make you ready to safeguard your self and your family in a poor situation.

Search, there's no fool proof process out there. This really is a wonderful process with useful information that anybody who hasn't performed any such thing to organize to guard their household can make up and start using proper away. There is really number reason never to provide it a try. You'll certainly be able to understand things even yet in less than one hour, issues that different program can learn you in months.