Kelly
Kelly asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

What HP and the DH scene can you not wait to see played in theaters?

I can't wait to see the trio braking into Gringotts(SP?). Or maybe Snape's memories, that will be cool. I also, of course, can't wait for the Battle of Hogwarts! And seeing the Harry/Voldemort conversation/duel thing will be so cool! I can't wait!

Oh yea! The Ron/Hermione kiss! Thanks for reminding me! Yea, that will be awesome to see in theaters too;)

Favorite Answer

The Whole Book!!!

Well, I want to see:

Snape's Memories

Battle of Hogwarts

Shell Cottage

Malfoy Manor

Bill/Fleur Wedding

Gringotts

Hunting the Horcruxes

. . . . .

The Gringotts break-in

The Ron/Hermione kiss

Bellatrix vs Molly

When Ron comes back and destroys the locket

and definitely Snape's memories!!

:D

The Gringotts scene

When Ron comes back and saves Harry

The Ron/Hermione kiss

Snape and Lily's past

And of course, the final duel

I'm going with answer number 1. I know for me, with X-Men 3 I didnt' like some of the quotes and they got cut in the dvd which i was happy about. I dont' remember this movie well enough to know if it was deleted or not. hmmmm sounds like a rip off to me too. Yeah it might be a technical thing (movie needs to be shorter so stuff put into movie gets cut and then put in the deleted scenes) i still think that's bogus, especially when this movie made SOOO MUCH in the box office. maybe they didn't have enough extras.

Of course the epic battle at Hogwarts and Molly/Bellatrix fight. I wonder if Molly will actually call her a b**** like she does in the book. That was so awesome!

I'm going to be crying like the whole time b/c of the deaths:( The deaths in the movies aren't as sad as when you read them in the books though...

Gringotts, breaking the locket, snapes memories (i hope they do it good, not like the last memory scene in OoTP) And i hope they have the first chapter of the book in the movie. when all the death eaters are at malfoy manor and they have the muggle studies teacher, that would be interesting to see.

Snape's memories! Those are very important I think and I would like to see a young Lily, Snape and the Marauders :)

• Hannah

I want to see:

Snape's memories

The Molly/Bella fight.

Ron/Hermione kiss.

Dobby dies (boohoo)

The Wedding

And obviously the part where Ron comes back!

xxxGood Luckxxx

when ron comes back.

When Ron destroys the horcrux.

The battle at hogwarts.

Snapes memory.

Ron/hermione kiss.

The Epic Battle!!!!

and all the flashback they're going to have to do to tell the backstory of the Deathly Hallows, that will be cool