Kelly
Lv 5
Kelly asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

What HP and the DH scene can you not wait to see played in theaters?

I can't wait to see the trio braking into Gringotts(SP?). Or maybe Snape's memories, that will be cool. I also, of course, can't wait for the Battle of Hogwarts! And seeing the Harry/Voldemort conversation/duel thing will be so cool! I can't wait!

Update:

Oh yea! The Ron/Hermione kiss! Thanks for reminding me! Yea, that will be awesome to see in theaters too;)

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Whole Book!!!

Well, I want to see:

Snape's Memories

Battle of Hogwarts

Shell Cottage

Malfoy Manor

Bill/Fleur Wedding

Gringotts

Hunting the Horcruxes

. . . . .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Gringotts break-in

The Ron/Hermione kiss

Bellatrix vs Molly

When Ron comes back and destroys the locket

and definitely Snape's memories!!

:D

• 1 decade ago

The Gringotts scene

When Ron comes back and saves Harry

The Ron/Hermione kiss

Snape and Lily's past

And of course, the final duel

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'm going with answer number 1. I know for me, with X-Men 3 I didnt' like some of the quotes and they got cut in the dvd which i was happy about. I dont' remember this movie well enough to know if it was deleted or not. hmmmm sounds like a rip off to me too. Yeah it might be a technical thing (movie needs to be shorter so stuff put into movie gets cut and then put in the deleted scenes) i still think that's bogus, especially when this movie made SOOO MUCH in the box office. maybe they didn't have enough extras.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Of course the epic battle at Hogwarts and Molly/Bellatrix fight. I wonder if Molly will actually call her a b**** like she does in the book. That was so awesome!

I'm going to be crying like the whole time b/c of the deaths:( The deaths in the movies aren't as sad as when you read them in the books though...

• 1 decade ago

Gringotts, breaking the locket, snapes memories (i hope they do it good, not like the last memory scene in OoTP) And i hope they have the first chapter of the book in the movie. when all the death eaters are at malfoy manor and they have the muggle studies teacher, that would be interesting to see.

• 1 decade ago

Snape's memories! Those are very important I think and I would like to see a young Lily, Snape and the Marauders :)

• Hannah
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I want to see:

Snape's memories

The Molly/Bella fight.

Ron/Hermione kiss.

Dobby dies (boohoo)

The Wedding

And obviously the part where Ron comes back!

xxxGood Luckxxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when ron comes back.

When Ron destroys the horcrux.

The battle at hogwarts.

Snapes memory.

Ron/hermione kiss.

• 1 decade ago

The Epic Battle!!!!

and all the flashback they're going to have to do to tell the backstory of the Deathly Hallows, that will be cool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.