Wifi Install problem - Access Point / Router?

Hi, i am trying to extend the range of my wireless network, by adding an additional router/Access point, ideally i want these to communicate wirelesly, but i am having problems setting it all up, with the addressing etc. i have a netgear router, and two belkin routers, each claim to have the ability to become... show more Hi,
i am trying to extend the range of my wireless network, by adding an additional router/Access point, ideally i want these to communicate wirelesly, but i am having problems setting it all up, with the addressing etc. i have a netgear router, and two belkin routers, each claim to have the ability to become access points! The netgear router must be the main one, (providing the internet) because my internet won't work using belkin,
i also have an old BT home hub, which i would like to add (if possible) that's to use the USB port to access my external hard-drive (i know how to do that!)

i am looking for someone who has done this before, or someone who thinks they know how to do it o give me some advice and guidance. Although an help what so ever would be BRILLIANT!
Thanks
Tom
Update: Before i forget, i would like these to show up as a single wireless network, - if thats possible?
Update 2: The Belkins are Both:
F5D7230-4
Version 4000UK

The Netgear is a DG834G
Version 3