Is Nate Robinson overrated or what?

As, a die hard Knicks fan I say he definitely is and I personally don't get all the hubbub that surrounds him. I mean I have been a fan since forever and have watched all-around small players, like Charlie Ward and John Starks play in NY and Nate does not got this in him. Seems that the only reason people like... show more As, a die hard Knicks fan I say he definitely is and I personally don't get all the hubbub that surrounds him. I mean I have been a fan since forever and have watched all-around small players, like Charlie Ward and John Starks play in NY and Nate does not got this in him. Seems that the only reason people like him is cause he is a sideshow and he can dunk at his size and score.

This is how the talent in NY should be ranked: 1.) David Lee, 2.) Al Harrington, 3.) Wilson Chandler, 4.) Chris Duhon, 5.) Larry Hughes, 6.) NATE ROBINSON, and 7.) Danilo Gallinari (Has all the potential to be a beast and be a top 3-5 Knick player in the years better than Nate.)

I mean Nate's negatives greatly outweigh his positives.

A.) He shoots an abysmal FG% and he is even more inconsistent than Hughes and that is scary. What Hughes does to make him better is that he is a good defender and can actually play a dual guard role. Nate shot 15% for 2 months almost this season wtf is that and then after All-star break he was on fire for a small stretch of games. Only to resort to shooting in the low 40's and some games even lower to end the season.

B.) He is too short to be a SG and lacks the know how and ability to be a floor general to be a PG. I mean the guy has a terrible basketball IQ and makes horrible boneheaded decisions trying to force the action. Hence, he gets to's and makes bad plays and just does not know how to pass.

C.) His defense is terrible and it makes one cringe. He has showed the most digression from all Knicks players (a team not led on the basics of defense) on the defensive end.

D.) He is very, very, very immature and that is an understatement. He does not know how to let things go and picks fights w. everyone. Even his teammate in Zach Randolph he fought on national television. He just wants to make a show out of everything. That is why Larry Brown failed to play him and called him better suited for a sideshow act. He also was yelled at by Isiah a couple of times, and Mike D has gone Hitler on him foaming at the mouth. He does not listen!!!

I mean it seems people are blinded cause yes he is an athletic freak, but he makes for a terrible NBA player on an all-around level and that is going to take a toll on him later and his failure to be willing to improve his flaws will not help his cause.

I mean once his athleticism gives out he will be done cause he does not have the all-around game players, like Muggsy Bogues, Spudd Webb, Damon Stoudamire, and Mookie Blaylock (all small guys) had to provide them longevity in the NBA.
Update: He is a punk the sooner NY makes his expiring contract null and void and gives the extension to Lee would be a good day.
Update 2: It's gonna be Bosh and Redd I love LBJ23, but he won't budge and we don't need him. The team is under the cap for once and headed in the right direction. They finally competed this year and it was an interesting brand and refreshing to see.