Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you had a time machine, what historical event or time would you go back to witness?

Stars are appreciated!

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

War of waterloo.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Star Wars 4

• 4 years ago

I know this may not be considered Historical to most -- but since my kids keep reminding me that I am as old as " Mother Nature " .... here is my answer ! September 1961 ... the day I was hatched -- to get the nagging question that has haunted me my whole life ! " Was I born under a Black Cloud ??? " Because it sure has followed me my entire life and just won' t leave me alone ! Sucks big time ! It's just been one thing after another ! Would love to have a break and something good happen without something bad following it !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go back to "the grassy knoll" in Dallas nov 23 1963 & yell DUCK ! ! ! as JFK's Limo comes passed.

OR get access to the 6th (I think) floor of the Texas Schoolbook depository, to see if Lee Harvey Oswald really WAS up there with his rifle preparing to shoot Kennedy as he was driven along.

Sporting Event , England-v-West Germany at the 1966 World Cup Final at Wembley Stadium, London.

to see England win 3-2 which is the first & only time that they won the trophy & had their best ever World Cup run, since then they have been rather pathetic in their World Cup campaigns.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmmmm. I would go back and witness what ever that guy that wrote the star spangled banner saw. Every thing from the rockets red glare to the flag still being there

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to go back to the time when Gee-Dubya stole the election in 2000 and I'd probably....... do something....... to prevent him..... from becoming President.

Just think of how many of our fine young men and women would be alive today if I could do that? Thousand of them. HUNDREDS of thousands of them, would be alive and well today.

And a sovreign nation would stlll have hospitals, and universities, and museums, and places of worship.

• 1 decade ago

i dont know if YOU would consider this a HISTORICAL event but i would like to go back to 1989 and attend the MetallicA LIVE SH*T BINGE & PURGE show in Seattle. My dad was there. it was so crazy!

• 1 decade ago

I prefer going in to future!!! and try to prevent the worst things that can happen to mankind in future... there is no use going back , but certainly looking to the future can be used for something!!!

• 1 decade ago

The birth of Christ. That would answer so many questions. Why don't time travelers in science fiction ever try to do that?

• Jim Morrison in Miami 1969. Just to see if the ivory shaft was really exposed or not!!

Dead Cats...dead rats...think you're an aristocrat? Crap...that CRAP!"

• 1 decade ago

The Last supper

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.