Anonymous

簡單明了的 英文自傳15點喔!!

請幫我寫一份簡單的英文自傳

內容大概(不要直翻嘿):

我叫xxx.來自台灣,很高興能夠加入美國的社會.在台灣一直都是做服務業性質的工作(銷售員.餐廳,咖啡廳).也深深喜愛這樣的環境~能夠與人接觸.在前一個公司期間,在經理的推薦下公司讓我去上了卡內基課程,讓我更能對於顧客的報怨,情緒抒發更能夠掌握化解.對身邊的人更樂意去付出我的關心,對自己的優點有自信,改變自身的缺點.

我本身是一個個性樂觀開朗的人,對生活更是充滿熱誠.希望在人生得第二個階段能在也活的精采.感謝惠予面試機會,更希望能共創雙贏.

大概是這樣~不需要直翻不要太艱深~我怕寫的太好結果面試英文文法沒這麼厲害!!中文再好英文不夠好在美國真的很可憐~幫幫我吧!!

是20點是20點!!!選錯沒辦法~當bouns囉!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am so happy to have this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is …and am a Taiwanese guy. I am glad to have this opportunity to experience American culture . I have worked in Taiwan as a salesperson and a waiter in coffee shop. I love all of my employments because I like interacting with others. My previous employer had encouraged me to take 卡內基, Therefore, I am more understand the way of how to deal with my customers'complaints and will be willing to care others. Besides, I generate positive thought by maintaining my good personalities and actively getting rid of my disadvantages.

I am actually an optimistic and ambitious guy and hope that I will learn a lot from this experience.

I appreciate you a lot for giving me this interview and hope we will cooperatively work to generate the benefits for two of us.