mojo asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯演講稿(非常急)

因為我的英文能力並不是很好,老師要我們做ㄧ個英文speech題目是My story,但我實在是不知道該怎麼翻譯,請英文高手幫幫我。

ㄧ定要外師也聽得懂的拜託了!不要用中文直譯成英文。

大約三年前,我是個國二生,我非常的叛逆,對師長非但沒有禮貌,而且非常自我中心,因此被記過是家常便飯的事情,對父母也沒有耐心,我媽媽因此得了非常嚴重的憂鬱症。

那時候,家裡的狀況非常糟糕,爸爸也被搞得身心俱疲,我目睹了媽媽崩潰大哭,甚至是想要自殺的時候,她曾經說:為什麼我會生出妳這樣的女兒、為什麼我好好的女兒上了國二會變成這樣?我感到非常非常非常後悔,我後悔自己為什麼要這麼叛逆,為什麼不認真念書...

在之後,我便豁然開朗,開始認真上課,準備基測,放學後還到補習班補習到晚上10點半,回家後再讀書到3點,即使當時所有老師都不看好我,我還是考了240分的高分。

我不害怕別人知道我的過去,我只在乎自己現在是怎麼樣的人,每個人都有過去,只不過我的過去特別了點。

到了這個學校,我學習到更多,我找到我的目標,而且正在努力實現它,我不會再讓爸媽失望第二次。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

安安~

你ㄉSpeech翻譯如下~

內容中有些你ㄉ國語說法.實際上在英文裡沒有這樣使用ㄉ.因此我依照你想表達ㄉ內容將它改為較合理ㄉ說法~

例如.讀書到幾點..補習到幾點..這些零碎ㄉ說詞翻譯在英文上很奇怪也不適用.所以我做ㄌ些修飾!

另外~因為是Speech.所以你在每段之間.演講必須稍作停頓.聽起來才會流暢喔!

(MY STORY)

About 3 year ago. when I was study in junior high school. I was such a terrible student. I was very naughty and selfish. I mean to the school teacher and my parents. I also get warning and attention from school very often. my mom worry so much about me at that time. it cause her became to an serious melancholia.

whole family was tumultuous at those days. my dad was tired out and sick of everything. my mon was cry everyday her also attempted suicide. one time she said she was regret to brought me in to this world. she so confuse why a good girl can be change that much.

Go to through everything. I felt very sorry to my parents and regret for all the terrible thing I've done. I start to change my bad attitude and study hard. also go to the tutoring class after school. when the class finished. I went home and study by my self to prepare for an exam.

I promise to myself to get all pass. even though the school teacher don't give a shit! but I knew I can do it. at finally I get the high score an all pass for that exam.

I don't afraid people know about my past. I only care about what I was now. every one has their own story. but all my those troubles are now history.

Now. I learn more in this school. I find out my goal and trying hard to be achieve. I promise my self I won't let my parents disappointed again.

希望我有幫到你~

2009-05-02 09:58:48 補充:

這篇SPEECH你可以放心.你外師一定聽ㄉ懂滴~

因為我小學畢業就移民國外.唸完大學才回國ㄉ~^^

2009-05-02 10:04:17 補充:

另外.第3大段的最後第2行尾don't give a *****! 那個*****是s h i t~

奇摩可能有設定這個單字不顯示吧!!你自己再加上囉!PS:那一句不是髒話喔!在國外用法只是表示毫不關心.毫不在乎ㄉ意思!!

• 1 decade ago

I don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.