How can I get 100% financing on a home?

We are first time homebuyers who want to buy a home this summer. If we don't get one this summer, we will have to wait a whole year because I am a teacher and I am too busy to move during the school year. We make way more money than the median income. Is there any help for us? There are so many programs... show more We are first time homebuyers who want to buy a home this summer. If we don't get one this summer, we will have to wait a whole year because I am a teacher and I am too busy to move during the school year. We make way more money than the median income. Is there any help for us? There are so many programs that are willing to help people who make less money than us, but we really want a home as much as they do.
Update: Our credit rating is around 710
Update 2: We are young and just graduated college, but we have two kids and want a house!