BN- Sabathia

BN- Shields

DL- Kuroda

Who wins. Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

O yeah you winn 100X. Marco Scutaro is the big pickup deal this year. I have him on like 5 of my fantasy teams. Hes very underrated. Hurry up. Make the trade before he realizes hes making a mistake.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

BJ Upton is for real--as long as he stays healthy. Inge and Scrotum can drop off in a hurry. Their histories aren't that good. Be careful of no namers getting hot and everyone is all over them; most of the time they are just that--no namers. Remember baseball is about the long haul and who has shown ability over a longer period of time. You disrespect the game when you become wowed over a week or two of performance. In my league everyone was gaga over Bonifacio. That first week he was hot. His performance history is not that impressive; he's fast; he can steal. But you have to get on base, you have to stay in the lineup, and not ecventually get sent down to the minors. Remember Chris Shelton for Detroit a few yrs ago?

• 1 decade ago

You win. Scutaro is stroking the ball and Inge is so versatile it's not even funny. Uptons doing alright, and I don't know about Baker. In my eyes, you win.

Source(s): the force
  • 1 decade ago

inge and scutaro are just hot right now upton will start to hit and when he does it will be a lose for you and baker will prolly hit around 275 280 this year

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • may
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in case you may get Pujols for Abreu and Atkins, you win that commerce via far. the different commerce is large too, yet Abreu is washed up and Atkins won't be able to hit the vast area of a barn.

• 1 decade ago

You win. If u offered the trade he most likely wouldn't accept, but he offered it 2 u. TAKE IT AND RUN!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.