Survey..Have you ever been inappropriate .?

At an opportune moment in time

No serious ness thank you

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Me, inappropriate.............pffft..........ha ha ha well maybe x

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I was grown up by that stage but I really thought that Boy George was a woman for a long time. Apparently others did too. It's possible for young children to get mixed up.

• 1 decade ago

Ha ha!! Yes, I was complaining about the cold one day in December in our kitchen at workand I heard a chuckle behind me and a voice said 'How do you think I feel?' I turned around to see who had said that and found that it was a lovely colleague of mine from Jamaica!!!

He really saw the funny side because he wraps up like Santa every winter and he is such a sweet guy!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

STEPHEN in all seriousness i was so incensed at my dance instructor calling me NELLY once too often, i done a flashdance i'm almost sure they found his nuts somewhere round his ears

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. The priest took me to court, but we settled outside, in his confession booth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most likely and especially if everyone else was appropriate to excess.We need balance.

• justme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes Morrissey and me were at a funeral last week,lets just say as the coffin was going down so was he !!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give me a bottle of Bailey's and I'll soon show you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I licked my classroom window to make my colleague laugh ... just as the inspectors were walking passed ...I tried to wipe the spit off with my sleeve , but there`s no way they didn`t see ....

• 1 decade ago

Yes it was on a Tuesday instead of a wednesday...

• Lisa
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

like every second of my life. i am an inappropriate person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.