Survey..Have you ever been inappropriate .?

At an opportune moment in time

No serious ness thank you

Favorite Answer

Me, inappropriate.............pffft..........ha ha ha well maybe x

I was grown up by that stage but I really thought that Boy George was a woman for a long time. Apparently others did too. It's possible for young children to get mixed up.

Ha ha!! Yes, I was complaining about the cold one day in December in our kitchen at workand I heard a chuckle behind me and a voice said 'How do you think I feel?' I turned around to see who had said that and found that it was a lovely colleague of mine from Jamaica!!!

He really saw the funny side because he wraps up like Santa every winter and he is such a sweet guy!!!

STEPHEN in all seriousness i was so incensed at my dance instructor calling me NELLY once too often, i done a flashdance i'm almost sure they found his nuts somewhere round his ears

Yes. The priest took me to court, but we settled outside, in his confession booth.

Most likely and especially if everyone else was appropriate to excess.We need balance.

• justme

Yes Morrissey and me were at a funeral last week,lets just say as the coffin was going down so was he !!

Give me a bottle of Bailey's and I'll soon show you.

I licked my classroom window to make my colleague laugh ... just as the inspectors were walking passed ...I tried to wipe the spit off with my sleeve , but there`s no way they didn`t see ....

Yes it was on a Tuesday instead of a wednesday...

• Lisa

like every second of my life. i am an inappropriate person.