5/1/2009,Survey: Do you accept Obama's 36% actual job approval rating or polls from devoted followers?

Most polls taken from CNN, ABC news etc. are from Obama devoted followers who will approve of his performance even if he destroyed America and there are no jobs left. In fact, in a sick way they would even put the blame on george w. bush. However, my polling (Tuesday, April 28, 2009) is honest, accurate, fair... show more Most polls taken from CNN, ABC news etc. are from Obama devoted followers who will approve of his performance even if he destroyed America and there are no jobs left. In fact, in a sick way they would even put the blame on george w. bush.

However, my polling (Tuesday, April 28, 2009) is honest, accurate, fair and across party lines from average Americans who are not interested in upholding Obama's image or his popularity but is concerned with the direction of America in his first 100 days. Having said that, 64% disapprove of his performance in his first 100 days.

So your choices are clear, you could accept the lies, hatred and ignorance of the left or some who blind and disloyal on the right or just the stubborn facts. And the stubborn facts are: Americans give Barack Obama a failing grade, 'F,' See http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91346 . Therefore, it should be beyond reasonable doubt that my polling would be accurate because it even lines up with the massive MSNBC poll. The other pro-Obama polls, having a very small sample size, have all different numbers, taken from pro-Obama supporters who voted for him and will support no matter what he does. That's the difference.

What's your political party and gender?
16 answers 16