Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What was your favorite sword fight scene out of all the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies?

(A) Jack Sparrow and Barbossa at the end of "The Curse Of The Black Pearl"

(B) Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and James Norrington at the end of "Dead Man's Chest"

OR

(C) Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones at the end of "At World's End"

Favorite Answer

ooooh, they're all so good - but I would have to go with (A) - I think the original POTC was the best.

Love you for asking this question.

My favorite sword fight of course is between

Jack , Will , and Norrington from the beach to the church on the wheel and back to the beach. [Dead Man's Chest] B

Second favorite is between

Jack and Davy at then end of [World's End] C

Then A

• goggin

The Curse of the Black Pearl (the 1st action picture). The writing grew to become into witty and humorous, the Jack Sparrow character wasn't too over-the-proper yet nevertheless a chortle, and the action picture grew to become into particularly grounded quite w/o having to motel to as plenty fantasy because of the fact the different 2 did. Plus, it relaunched my pals and that i lower back into our long and heated Ninjas vs. Pirates debate. My least well-liked had to be the lifeless guy's Chest. I enjoyed the action picture yet i presumed that w/o the sword combat scene, it appeared rather short. I had to agree critics that complained that the scene dragged on for too long. additionally, there grew to become into no closure in any appreciate. i think of that a action picture don't have too many area memories w/o attempting to end one in each and every of them (in spite of us understanding that a stick to-up action picture grew to become into coming the subsequent 3 hundred and sixty 5 days), which i've got faith DMC grew to become into very responsible of. I, like many others, walked out of the theatre feeling a splash annoyed w/ it. basically my opinion, of direction. I observed all of them interior the theatres and thought they have been all interesting. easily very well worth the $9 fee ticket, that's I all I ask of any action picture.

A: that scene was pretty sweet and considering it kicked off the whole triligy but it was a lot of two hits then running

B: this one was very good and they had a lot more motin and continus sword fighting.

C: this fight wasnt how i would of lkiked it to be. it was rather sghort and it was just consisted on the chest and who could keep it longest.

so all in all, i like B beter mainly because it was three people fighting each other

I love them all but i'm going for C.

I just love that scene.

definitely b. that scene was pretty epic. they even put in a little humor to it.

the giant octopus scene