Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Make your day Pole: How good does it make you feel when you meet your spouse/SO for lunch?

and the first words out of their mouth is "Wow you look good today"

and then get two propositions to get busy over the course of the lunch ;) I think he wants me...

• JC
    Best Answer

On a scale of 1-10.

11.

That's the best.

I don't know how old you are, but the fact that you still use the word "crush" seems like you aren't that old at all. Don't take offense to that. It is just the case that many adults don't use that word. You know why those past relationships didn't work. Don't think you will be single forever based on picking the wrong guys to date. God isn't doing anything to you. Trust him about this. Think about things logically. Are you trying to make it feel like God is pointing to this or that guy? OR is God REALLY doing that? Think about that carefully. It isn't hard to convince yourself that God is giving you a sign that just isn't there at all. Also, remember, the first relationship in your life should be God. A guy shouldn't be your be all end all. I mean that to say that there is more to you than the guy you may be dating or the guy you may be marrying. Be content being single! Don't look at being single as being some curse. It isn't. Being single is a wonderful time for you to grow closer to Christ so that you can deal with the days in your marriage that don't always go your way. Many of them won't. Also, think about this -- perhaps this isn't the time in your life that you NEED to find your spouse. Wait patiently for God's timing. His timing isn't like our timing. No one is perfect -- outside of our savior Christ Jesus. Be content with the relationship you have with him first. Be content being single first. Then, and ONLY then, delve into your venture of finding a spouse. How did I found the man that I am marrying (getting married next May)? I was first content, then God did the rest. I followed his steps the whole way, and it has brought me exactly where I need to be.

• Lunch in and of it self is nice but the propositioning is fabulous. I love that! What I hate is that I only get a 1/2 hour.

I met my BF for sushi the other day, he had it all ordered and everything... it was very endearing.

so why did there have to be two propositions?

After the first one it should be a go.

Two propositions?? One for each breast perhaps?

It's a great feeling. Indulge yourself and go home happy.

• Seems like you had a great lunch. My wife hasn't done that over lunch in a long time.

• Me

Love it!!

My boyfriend and I meet up for lunch everyday. I usually end up eating in my office after I get back from my lunch break. ;)

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh he's working like 8 blocks from here today. It's torture

Why weren't you out in the car doing him?

lol i wouldn't know nobodys had to proposition me twice

Dont have either of those.....and never get propositioned....ugh.

now im depressed.