lori asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 1 decade ago

web-site for printing FREE personalized books for kids?

I am a preschool teacher and I am looking for a web-site to print free personalized books for the kids in my class, a web-site where you enter the child's name and information and it puts it in the book. We have found 2 web sites (http://disney.go.com/magicartist/storybook/index.h... and the billy bear web site, but we are looking for more, if you know of one, please post it.

Thanks, Lori (Dierks ABC Preschool)

Favorite Answer

Go to www.sitesforteachers.com there will be hundreds of different web sites to look at that offer free printable pages, books, work sheets for preschool age children and more. Learningpage is one of my favorites because they offer thematic units. Great website.

NEOPETS! Neopets® is the greatest Virtual Pet Site on the Internet. With your help, we have built a community of over 70 million virtual pet owners across the world! Neopets has many things to offer including over 160 games, trading, auctions, greetings, messaging, and much much more. Best of all, it's completely FREE!