LGBT: If don't mind, will you share your favourite memory with me?

I have many. I absolutely LOVE memories. Like the time I lay under the stars with some friends and we talked until the sun came up. That was amazing. Oh! And the time I went on a legendary walk with my best friend.. Wow..

*Hugs and shiny stickers* for you all!

Best Answer

Last year when I went to Disney World.

It. Was. Awesome.

It was last summer during an 'activity week'. About half of my school year went off to some middle-of-nowhere-centre in Wales. On one day our group was tasked to climb to the peak of this mountain. The fog was so thick you could only see a few metres infront and it was raining heavily and it took us about 3 hours to get to the top.

When we got to the top we had to sit down because the wind was too strong and the leader told us a quote that went along the lines of 'living your own life and being true to yourself'. For some reason I was unbelievably moved especially as at the time I was still trying to understand who I was.

It was amazing, especially as it was our last time together as a year group. =]

Watching the 06 World Cup in Mexico, vs Argentina

One amazing incident comes to mind: a good friend of mine (now deceased) and I, after seeing a sci-fi movie about Mars, sat in the dark and strictly in our heads calculated the time it would take to reach Mars at the acceleration and deceleration needed to maintain artificial earth gravity! Two minds literally working as one!

My all-time favorite would be the first time I kissed my one-true-love and he surprisingly and enthusiastically kissed me back!

But my most pleasant current memory is being on the plane the other day with a tall, young, blond hunk next to me who slept the whole way and how much I wished he'd put his head on my shoulder. Memories to go to sleep on.

My favourite memory is my nan, she was a lovely person and more of a mom to me than my real mom. My nan had a brilliant sense of humour, a bit like blanche from corrie lol. Sadly she died in 2004, I wish she was still alive now, miss her constantly. Hugs to you to x

Right bear in mind my family's a little dysfunctional!!

Now one time I was in my cousins & I was upstairs with them when all of a sudden we heard arguing which wasn't unusual but for those pacific relatives it was. So we go down stairs only to find my mum & my aunt giving my dad & uncle loads of abuse, in a funny way. Memories are good that's really the only memory I have of my aunt.

Only because you asked so nicely =]

I remember lying on the beach with my best guy mate, just holding hands, half asleep. That was really special to me.

Oh, and walking along the beach with my best mate, just talking about everything.

And being on a trampoline with all my best friends...

*hugs*

Source(s): Lucy =D

I sat on the top of a mountain all day with some of my good friends. We were there or the sole purpose of watching the sun rise, till the sun set. :) Totally one of the coolest days ever :D

Um.. Probably when I was cuddling with my bestfriend in bed. He had his arms wrapped around me, then every now and then he would just kiss my forehead and pull me closer towards him. I was just lay there for ages, listening to his heart.. I loved that feeling of someone that close to me.

Yay! *hugs*

One of my favorites was when I realized how understanding I was becuase my ex told me how he loved me for loving him even though he was deaf, socially outcast and etc. I'd never even given a thought to those who had problems like him and I remembered how much it didn't matter because I saw him as a great person.=]