Adult novels with detailed sex scenes?

What are some good novels that have detailed sex scenes, maybe a good romance?

I haven't found any books yet that have that, but if you know any, please tell me about them!

Just give me the title and author, and just make sure it has a lot of very detailed sex scenes.

Thanks in advance :)

Best Answer

Laurell K. Hamilton and Eden Bradley. LH's books are paranormal romances. Up until Blue Moon in the Anita Blake series, there was sex but she focused on the story. After BM she stopped worrying about pesky plots and mainly just filled pages with sex sex and more sex.

Eden writes erotica. She has short stories and full novels. I haven't read all her stuff but she appears to be hitting pretty nearly every fetish out there although it's (so far) mainly focused on the d/s lifestyle. But (so far) not to excess. It's still possible for a vanilla reader to enjoy her offerings without being put off by strange behaviors.

1

Source(s): Live Sex Webcam Girls : http://CamGz.com/?uKmN

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Adult novels with detailed sex scenes?

Thanks in advance...

Source(s): adult novels detailed sex scenes: https://shortly.im/5PBT4

Actually if all you want is sex then you're looking for erotica at the least romantica which is light on the romance heavy on the sex. If you go to the amazon website or even barnes and noble and type in Erotica you will get thousands of books.

Under my publisher specifically the Aphrodesia line caters to hard core explicit sexual erotica. Particularly in the 'Lords of Satyr' series by Janie de Coster you will find that the books 'Lord of the Forest', 'Nicolas', 'Lord of Fire' all open with naked men frolicking seductively around. Laurel K. Hamilton's 'Merry' series is all about a Faerie Princess (and not the mini kind with wings like Tinkerbell) trying to make the first heir to the throne. She is constantly in the throes of power struggles and passion.

--- Delicious by Jami Alden

--- Inferno by Vivi Anna is a post apocalyptic orgy.

--- Thea Devine writes some spicy historicals

--- Satisfy Me three erotic shorts you might get into

--- Jackie Kessler has a horny demon turned horny human named (Jezebel) Jesse Harris in 'Helle's Belle's', 'Rode to Hell'.

I happen to write Contemporary Romance with some serious sexually explicit content. If you drop me an e-mail I will give you the titles.

Laurel K. Hamilton's books but the latter ones have too much about S&M.

Sherrilyn Kenyon has some good sex scenes.

My girlfriend, Jennifer Stevenson has a cute series called the Brass Bed.

I recommend A Knight In Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux

this has a very gripping and fascinating romance between a modern day woman and a man from the 16th century and has very detailed sex scenes, so much in fact that i decided it was too much for me. One of my favorite love stories :)

Romance novels published by the Harlequin company usually have detailed sex scenes -- particularly the Blaze and Passion lines.

http://www.eharlequin.com/store.html?cid=1316&cmpi...

Also, check out books by Jessica Barksdale Inclan.

Hope this helps.

Anne Rice wrote a four book series about Sleeping Beauty. The first is called Beauty's Awakening. All four have some pretty intense sex scenes, but be forewarned that they are all about sadomasochism.

Some of the most famous ever are Lady Chatterley's Lover (Lawrence), Portnoy's Complaint (Roth), and Ulysses (Joyce). Personal favorites of mine are the Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey and Steel Beach by John Varley.

Live Sex Webcam Girls - http://CamGz.com/live/?IhRB