I come off as being creepy online. Is there a solution for this?

Because of the way I've been raised, I baaaaarely know how to have a friendly conversation. If I'm not interrogating someone, especially online, then I somehow feel like I'm not being a good conversationalist. For example, lots of people are put off by me, because I always ask a bunch of questions.... show more Because of the way I've been raised, I baaaaarely know how to have a friendly conversation. If I'm not interrogating someone, especially online, then I somehow feel like I'm not being a good conversationalist.

For example, lots of people are put off by me, because I always ask a bunch of questions. "What's your full name?" "Where do you live?" "Phone number?" etc etc...

I can easily see the problem, but what would be a good solution? (It might have helped me if I'd gone to school earlier in life and made friends and learned to converse naturally instead of forcefully in the setting of homeschooling.... maybe...)

I also have a tendency to send walls of text at people. Call me odd, but an "lol wut?" just doesn't cut it for me in a typical message on a typical site. I prefer sending my definition of religion, or a nice bog ol' rant!

And please, if there are any other people out there with the same sickness as me, EMAIL ME! I need talkative friends online! *Kicks away a bunch of horny pedo-bears*

Also, I'm pretty good with talking to guys online, though they bore me, but girls are more fun to talk to, and they're more easily scared away! I just want someone to talk to! Help wanted! *Pays out a few bribes*
Update: And seeing as I AM single, I'm not exactly looking for "romance" online, it's just that this has to do with guy-to-girl communications online. I'll be sure and check out that book, even if at my local library. So far, (almost) everyone has simply re-hashed exactly what I've said... I... show more And seeing as I AM single, I'm not exactly looking for "romance" online, it's just that this has to do with guy-to-girl communications online.

I'll be sure and check out that book, even if at my local library.

So far, (almost) everyone has simply re-hashed exactly what I've said... I know that I ask too many questions, but I just don't know any good ways to talk to a girl without coming off as creepy!

Perhaps a girl could tell me what it is that other girls (generally) like talking about? Especially spiritual girls. I don't generally talk to girls with obvious immoral thought on their mind, and because the girls I like to talk to are good christian girls, they generally dislike me because I ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS!

So, as a christian girl out there, what would YOU like to talk about?
Update 2: XD Mister Spock! I had almost forgot the religion of the Vulcans!