promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
;] asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Taylor Swift Clothing?

Kay , well ihave a themee besties party next week , and im going as taylor swift. no idea what to wear , though i have this flannet top / dress that i could wear? What ccould i wear with it?

thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whenever I see Taylor Swift in something she's always wearing really long maxi dresses and a lot of the time cowboy boots with them. Lately she's been spotted wearing those headbands you wear around the top of your head too. Another thing that's very important is that you curl your hair into those tiny ringlets and put a lot of dark eyeliner on.

Have fun!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Taylor and Emily keep at American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, heat project submit to in recommendations, and consistently 21, moist Seal, Charlotte Russe, and places like that. in case you pay pastime to the emblems sewn onto their clothing in pictures, it extremely in all fairness uncomplicated to be sure. Lacoste is something they the two located on, too. Taylor's cowboy boots ought to precise be found at RCC Western keep, Off Broadway shoes, and Saks 5th street, and Saks Off 5th. Taylor's ordinary overall performance and music video clothing are in many circumstances residing house made by way of her fabric cabinet/hair/makeup/each project guy or woman. comparable products ought to precise be found at BeBe, Charlotte Russe, Nordstrom's, Bergdorf's, and Betsey Johnson boutiques.

• 1 decade ago

No offense, I don't think Taylor Swift is a good choice. Her style (although she does wear nice clothes) is not unique enough for people to know who you are trying to be. You should try to be someone who wore something iconic.

• 1 decade ago

Do you want to see more beautifull women summer clothes? Please come here: www.ecsbu.com/english

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.