ROMEO AND JULIET HELP TRANSLATION PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!?

1. That birds will sing and think it were not night.

2.arise,fair sun, and kill the envious moon.

3.and non but fools do wear it. cast it off.

4.the brightness of her cheek will shame those stars.

5.i am too bold; tis not to me she spe

Favorite Answer

try sparksnotes no fear shakespear ( it is essentially a modern day e nglish version) here's the link if you know the line numbers theyre all translated there and are guaranteed to be correct. I am not going to translate and then I might be wrong so I suggest the site to guarantee correctness. I hope that helps :)

http://nfs.sparknotes.com/romeojuliet/

1. A comparison between her and the day. Birds sing on bright, sunshiney, spring days, and she i pretty enough to be compared to that.

2. Earlier romeo had emhasized that the moon was sickly and jealous with envy. Romeo is saying that a beautiful day is the only proper setting for a beautiful girl like Juliet.

3. He refers to the sick-green shawl of envy that the moon has cast over her. He says that she should show her beauty to the fullest, no matter what great powers (the moon or her loyalty to her family) try to hide her

4. Even something as insignificant as her cheek is beyond comparison to the stars. Even the littlest things about her are greater than the most amazing part of anything. Her worst = better than anything elses best.

5. He is convinced that he is not worthy for her to so much as glance at. She is far too good for him.

• David

I am sure that:

2. Romeo liked Rosalinde and compared her to the moon, but here came Juliet, the sun. Sun>Moon.

4. Juliet is so beautiful that she puts the stars to shame.

2 is wake sun and end night. like day brake

4 her cheeks are brighter than the bright stars.