AXG

cadillac cts, lexus es 330 or acura tl?

stuck between these 3 cars. looking for 2005-2007. i like the es 330 for some reason but something keeps me looking into the cts more? any info or suggestions on these cars greatly appreciated. thanks.

cadillac is gm? what happens if gm folds and i'm stuck with cts? how will the parts be available for me if needed?

forever silver and black-that is just like saying an acura is a honda or a es is a camry.

just me-get a life. you come on yahoo answers and look at your answers you have been giving everyone. certified loser

Best Answer

The lexus and acura are more reliable cars, that being said newer caddies (05-08) are perfectly fine unless you plan on putting over 100k miles on them. So its really about personal preference. The Caddy and Acura will be more fun to drive, while the Lexus is all about lasting for ever.

Also dont worry about GM folding, even if it does happen which is unlikely someone else like toyota will buy them out. Its not like all the parts and cadilac dealers will drop off the face of the earth. Even if no one bought them out many of the parts would be made by other companies, GM like all car companies doesnt manufactor all its own parts.

I would suggest to go with a Cadillac CTS car.It has low maintainence cost than Acura TL and, if you are able to pruchase from an honest dealer then you can save lot of money and you can also get extra benefits like warranty.

I would go for the Lexus it is VERY reliable, the Cadilac (to me) looks ugly. And the Acura TL would be my second choice. The Lexu just looks better.

BTW Cadilac is apart of GM

But in the end it's up to you, Good Luck! :-)

Source(s): Myself
  • umm cadillac doesnt even belong in the same sentence as acura or lexus which are very well made. cadillac is nothing more than an overpriced chevy. might as well save a few bucks and buy an impala

if you buy any of these cars u willlook classy id would etheir buy the acura and tune it up or buy the lexus like a black one throw sum black chrome 19 inceh rims on their take the lexus trust me

Cadillac, those other vehicles can't even half way compare to real American made ingenuity

Ac all the way baby

hmmm idk i like the cadillac and the acura tl both but i like the cadillac more.

blahh