Dartmouth College???????

I heard Dartmouth College is not that hard to get into, but i still wanna know my chances. The only reason i say this is b/c a really dum guy i know got in. Not sure but my gpa is somewhere b/w 3.0-4...idk. this yr so far i have a 95% in all my classes. I've been involved in many science fairs, i won first like 3 times at Morgan University. i went to ISEF, an international fair. im also in NHS, MSA, n was class vice prez in sophmore yr. my SAT score would probably be around 500-600 for all parts. n volunteered at Johns Hopkins Medical Center. Btw im a junior, so i have a yr to fix things up if i have to....any advice? i want to do an early admission and actually get in.

Favorite Answer

Actually, Dartmouth College is a very prestigious school.

Dartmouth College in NH is a very prestigious school like the person above said! Every school looks for diversity. If you are talented in a certain subject ( looks like science ) I would exemplify that! Show admissions you are not AVERAGE!