What does very dark color to your urine indicate? Almost looks reddish. Very yellow. Blood?

I am also a heavy drinker.

Favorite Answer

The very yellow color is that you are extremely dehydrated. Drinking alcohol does not help that since it dehydrates your system already. Avoid alcohol and carbonated beverages and drink lots more water. Your urine should be so clear that you cannot tell that you have gone the bathroom afterwards cause its the same color as the water. The reddish color is blood you need to get yourself a colonoskopy to see if your colon is malfunctioning. It could also be your liver is not working like it should. The alchol is know to damage the liver especially in heavy drinkers. My advice go to the doctor and get away from the alchol and get into water. I know I may sound like a critic but I've been where you are. I won't lie to you switching from alchol to water is a very hard thing to do especially if you are an alcholic like i was. But my doctor asked me this would I rather go for one more alcholic drink and die or would I rather go for one more glass of water and live the rest of my life. When he asked me that I was 22 years old. I am currently 29 and no longer crave alchol but water instead. I hope this has helped and Good luck and God Bless!

Source(s): personal experiences

Has something on your weight-help plan replaced those days? have you ever began taking supplements? Do you drink lots of water throughout the day? in case you're having soreness with urination i might say it incredibly is a bladder or Urine an infection. If it maintains threw out the day after eating a number of of water and in case you sense soreness or soreness i might seek for suggestion from a doctor. sturdy success!

kidney failure or liver failure

go to doctor

urinary tract infection..