Do Ameircanized Middle Eastern women find American men attractive?

I originally posted this question in the wrong genre. Do middle eastern women, whom are muslim, even have "casual relationships"? There are a couple of ladies in the office who make it a point to be seen by me, more than they need to, on a daily basis. I have never even approached a middle eastern lady and am wondering what the expectations would be. I would like some responses from some Arabian Princess' in the land of the free!

Favorite Answer

Hell yeah lol.

I love American guys... although I'm part English - but Dad speaks fully Arabic.

haha, interesting question, I'm not a princess sadly, but I am an Arab ;)

Either way sure, why not? it's different according to the woman though.For example, My friend wishes to marry an American Muslim( it's like her dream!) lolz. A casual relationship? you mean like just friends or more? Again it's according to the woman, if she's conservative or more open minded, I can't generalize here.

Well, I hope I helped in some way or form :P

lol, Good luck!

Do you find Americanized Middle Eastern women attractive?

There you go.

Hey Dude im middle eastern but catholic i asked my mom and aparently they dont so dont press ur luck they are probably married and if not they have brothersso in the long run i would back off!:)

American men are generally perceived as overweight, sloppy, jerks by other countries.

Good Luck.

Source(s): South American.

Islam is against pre marital sex!! so thats THE RELIGION, but some followers do things that are not Islamic..just ike homosexuality is not part of christian belief, but there are peoplewho claim to be gay and christan(WTF?)

why are u treating arab women like therye not freaken human! therye women for God's sake!!!

beautiful exotic beauty!! poems have been written of them!!

gorgeous!!

Generally speaking they do, mostly young teens and girls that are in their 20's, and yes they do have casual relationships.