Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Fun things to do in pittsburgh for a teen?

Me and a few others are planning to go to pittsburgh the day after our prom and we need some fun upbeat things to do/places to see?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some fun things to do in Pittsburgh are to visit the Pittsburgh Zoo, The National Aviary, riding the Duquense Incline, the Phipps Conservatory, The Carnegie Museum of National History. You can always take in a baseball game and watch the Pittsburgh Pirates play while you're there too.

Source(s): Visited Pittsburgh
  • 4 years ago

i think of he's the astonishing guy for the job. so some distance as his "off the sector" stuff, as long as he's no longer breaking any rules, I say none of that stuff counts, good or undesirable. On an unrelated word - I have been given a buncha pals in Pittsburgh, and a minimum of 0.5 of them advised me they might desire to be certain Charlie Batch commencing. (by using fact he's an area boy, and because they experience he's extra "athletic".) permit ME SAY THIS - as a lifelong Detroit Lions fan, i think of those human beings are F'n loopy. go forward, seem at his stats whilst he began for the Lions in 2+ seasons. in basic terms 'cuz he placed up some first rate numbers off the bench for the Steelers does not make him a commencing high quality QB. he's a occupation backup. great Ben, in spite of the undeniable fact that, is the actual deal. save him as long as you in all probability can.. QBs are truly confusing to come again with the aid of. (despite the fact that i assume i do no longer gotta tell u adult men that, u had to go through with the aid of many seasons of Kordell Stewart).

• 1 decade ago

Kennywood. Definitely! It's a vintage style theme park.. lots of fun for an after prom day!

• 1 decade ago

There's a whole load of info on Pittsburgh on this site, it should help: http://www.familytraveladventure.blogspot.com/

Congrats and have fun!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Kennywood's really fun! It's an amusement park btw.

Source(s): I'm from pittsburgh. :)
  • 1 decade ago

hit the clubs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.