ANIME & MANGA POLL/SURVEY #1 (If u hate anime plz don't even bother to come to my poll)?

I was bored so I just made this poll/survey as alot of ppl like them. 1) What would you do if u met these anime/manga ppl: A) Sasuke (Naruto / Naruto Shippuden) B) L (Death Note) C) Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura / Tsubasa Chronicle) D) Konata (Lucky Star) 2) If you would had one wish to meet... show more I was bored so I just made this poll/survey as alot of ppl like them.

1) What would you do if u met these anime/manga ppl:
A) Sasuke (Naruto / Naruto Shippuden)
B) L (Death Note)
C) Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura / Tsubasa Chronicle)
D) Konata (Lucky Star)

2) If you would had one wish to meet only one anime/manga character who would it be? What would you do?

3) What would you do if you met an anime character you hate?

4) Which anime/manga character do you think is scary?

5) What would you do if you met these seiyuus?
A) Paku Romi
B) Aya Hirano

5) Which is better?
A) Anime or Manga?
B) Candy or Chips?
C) L or Light? <---from Death Note
D) Comedy/School Life or Action?
E) Adorableness or Coolness?
F) Shonen manga/anime or Shoujo manga/anime?
G) Rap/RnB or Rock/Heavy Metal?

Have a good day ^___^
Update: The ppl who just said anime and manga sux...seriously get a life....and i dont really care if u insult Japan as I am not a Japan freak...not all ppl who luv anime and manga are Japan freaks you know...
Update 2: and so wat if i put 5 twice? im human therefore i make mistakes...*sighes*...i really shouldn't have put the "if u hate anime plz don't even bother to come to my poll" bit...
Update 3: and what do u mean by "american youth" im Sri Lankan here...it's not just americans who like anime
14 answers 14