What is a good company to work for if I am interested in Public Relations (PR)/Marketing?

I may be starting a new career after the economy took its toll on my startup. I am very interested in PR/Marketing, as I love working with people, less interested in numbers. I have considered Human Resource Management, but find you need a great amount of experience to apply for those jobs. I graduated from... show more I may be starting a new career after the economy took its toll on my startup. I am very interested in PR/Marketing, as I love working with people, less interested in numbers. I have considered Human Resource Management, but find you need a great amount of experience to apply for those jobs. I graduated from Notre Dame with a business degree in 2008. Any thoughts or advise would be great.

Thank you